At Corsham Regis Primary Academy we believe that:
- The child is at the heart of our Academy and is the driving force behind our vision of education.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and young people is of paramount importance.
We believe that education should be:
We believe all children should have the opportunities to:
Explore the world in ways that suit their individual needs.
Develop skills for life-long learning
Develop attitudes and values that will prepare them for life in our varied society.
Recognise and understand their vital role within society.
We only have three rules. They encompass everything that we hold dear to us. They focus on promoting self-esteem and developing self-confidence, and encouraging independent learning and teamwork. We believe that every member of this school should learn to develop a positive self-image and recognise the talents they have and use them wisely.
- Try your best at everything
- Look after everything in our community
- Show you care about others through your actions and your words
Our Lunchtime Daily Thank You:
Thank you for the fresh water that we drink,
Thank you for the healthy food we eat,
Thank you for all the friends we have,
We give thanks for everything.