Dear Parents and Carers
The first week of Term 4 is almost complete. It has been great seeing all of the children back in school and enjoying the recent sunshine.
This year we are going for the School Games Mark Silver Award. This involves the children setting themselves a personal challenge when taking part in PE or sporty activities. On Monday, I launched this with an assembly. You can support this by asking your child how they could challenge themselves when being active out of school.
Here's what you need to know next week:
• Opal class assembly at 2:45pm
• World book Day! Get your child's character costumes on and enjoy the fun - feel the love for reading!
• At 6 p.m. Mrs Doe and Friends of Regis have kindly organised a film night for our pupils. Popcorn and PJs - what could be better!?
• Inter House Spelling Competition – Ceri is going to send out information
• Academy Council meeting at 1:30 p.m.
Just think - we are now in the second half of the academic year. My personal challenge is to make it to the end (and get into my World Book Day outfit - no tights this year)
Have a lovely weekend everybody!
Mr Gareth Spicer